Saturday, August 7, 2010

A tired week and a tired day

Yo, I'm back in weekly blog-ing. This week i've been slack off a lot. Skipping just to sleep at home, not feeling well for days man. Yet tons of undone works waiting for me to finish.

Monday I skipped few class just to complete my reports.
Tuesday I also skipped classes and slept whole day long.
Wednesday I also skipped the only maths class but i went to the experiment lab in the afternoon. I rushed my assignments at night till very late.
Thursday I went to all classes just to sign all the attendance yet coincidentally all lecturers didn't brought the name list. Sweat.
Friday I skipped one class just to sleep late. I went drive-through in MCD before going to a discussions. Night rush assignments again.

OMG!!! I skipped a lot of classes and slept a lot.

Today, Went to PC-Fair. Very crowded and very horrible(specially walking through broadband part). Then walk up and down for 3 rounds and bought a hard-disk, fan and cooler. Very satisfying.

Tomorrow I realize that I've two reports not started and furthermore a presentation on Monday. Haiz...

Ok la, gonna sleep now. Goodnight^^

No comments: