Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2nd December, Besides stress is death...

哇!! 都有很久一下没update blog了。最近都很忙一下。不是assignment就是lap-report,啊!!!就快喘不过气来。好累啊!!!Whao!! It's been a long time didn't update my blog. I'm very busy recently, assignments & reports!!! Seems endless. Ah!!! I hardly can breath, damn tired man!!!!
唉。。。我的考试成绩很差啊。。Haiz... All my test results very bad la, lowest in the class!!!
心情很差,压力越来越大,不死都难。都是自己拿来的,平时不烧香,临时抱佛脚。懒得后果是这样的啦。同时呢,也上映了玩网上游戏。惨了!Moody leh, stress somemore, dun die also can't ah!! Actually it's all my own my fault de, never study at home, always last minute then study. This is what happen to lazy people like me... Moreover, I addicted to online game lately, DIE la!!
加上我其实不是读书的材料,我的专长可是修理东西呀,叫我读书等于叫我自尽而已。Actually i'm not that kind of person who loves to study, I only love to fix things( my talent). Haiz..Asking me to study equals to asking me to suicide.
所以呢,无论如何都要逼自己去读书温习功课了, 不然真的会死。So, from now on, no matter what, i've to force myself to study/ do revision, or else i really will die if i continue to be lazy.
对了,我还记得几个星期前,我曾经无聊过头,竟在上课时帮同学绑头发,但也算是蛮成功的。连老师也说当我一事无成时也可当个理发师,哈哈哈!!!Ya! I remembered few weeks ago, I felt boring in my class, so i started to tied my classmate's long hair, it was quite successful. Even the lecture told me that i work in a saloon if i fail to suceed anything in the future, lol...
哈哈哈!可爱吗,Aaron的新发行。哈哈哈!!!他当时的样子真的很像那些sumo的大肥佬。不同的发型果然可以改变一个人的样貌。。。Lol... Cute right? Aaron's new hair style, lol.. He looked like a those big fat sumo wrestler. As a conclusion, different hair style can really make one's look different.
够啦,我得继续温习功课了,不能再浪费时间了。Ok la, enough for today, i've to do my revision, no time to lose.

《完》