Sunday, December 7, 2008

7th December... Gone Lazy as the rain falls...

3 days didn't post any articles here...
Gone lazy recently...
This morning woke up at 11a.m...
Had some bread then gone to get a hair cut...
Gone to new town but the saloon close...
Cycle back to old town and cut my hair at my usual place...
My hair getting cut by a young beautiful girl...After form 5 I guess...
Never ask...
Then received a call from twins, wanted to relax in cybercafe....
Cycle back to new town again...
And have fun for the next few hours till received another call form Keng Zheng...
Rush back home to discuss assignment... Tired....
Laughing all the time during discussion... What so ever...
Till 6p.m, they went home to Tesco to restock...
I jumped on bed without a bath....
Have dinner at 7p.m...
Having revision after a bath...
Started to miss someone... Whatever...
Continue revision on chemistry...

No comments: