Friday, November 21, 2008

21th November.. The 4th day of Test....

)>,")> Am i doing the right thing or being silly?
This question bothers me. Things seems different after the meeting. Ya, looking at it, it was a successful meeting which united us all once again. But how long can this scene stands? 2 weeks or 2 month? Or it just a show, put up for me? I prefer forever in my life, united as a family. If for no 1 being left out, unfortunately sorry, I think it wouldn't happen.
Rewind back to the scene, I was quite nervous that day, afraid of bad things could happen. Lol... How silly I am. As a host, I've full responsibilities for what happen in the clas
s, so much pressure. But actually everything went just fine and perfect except my speech... I forgot what I wanted to say, so, Lame la, lagging and lagging. Nevertheless, I successfully overcome my nervousness, Thanks Lord for giving me courage.
Next, 1 successful achievement is that my classmates started to gather t
o and go along with each other, I'm glad. Even taking lunch also together in a big table. Those who kept silence started to speak and communicate. The taste of victory...
We are having a class trip to Ipoh for fun this Sunday, Hahahahahahahahahaha....
Next due to the stress, days ago, I forgot when, Me and my friends released stress by doing this.

Ya, the Tesco rangers. But, recently Daniel fall for it, and having 5 of us the Power Rangers Urgent ringtone "DiDi DiRit DiDit". Sweat! However, it's a sweet memories. Lol...
Oh ya! Almost forgot, Jia Huei had his new attractive shocking high voltage look! This is it! The KING OF SPIKES!
Guess what? Me, Arron and Bean curt eventually style his hair! Handsome right? I hope the 1 he admire would fall for him. Lol...
Lastly, about examination, I done very very very bad, cause lazy to study. Very regret now. And I'd done a foolish things on my test, that is I wrote definitions where the questions ask for right or wrong, OMG!!!! Is there a ghost covered my eyes?! Whatever and Anything. Just be more careful next time, perhaps no next time.
Ok la, I end here for today's post. Thanks for reading^^


No comments: