Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5th of November... Unexplainable sad feelings emerge...

It's starts with... Forget about the first paragraph la, nothing to describe, everyday same thing cycle to campus lo... Haiz...
Straight skip to the time reaching campus la, as usual, i passed by KTAR to reach UTAR, BUT!! This morning, i was stopped by a friendly guard, He told me that the road is closed for bicycle entry. What?! Only for walking?! What for the campus build a big wide road and yet do not allow cars, motorbikes and bicycle to pass? Who the idiot order that?! I nearly blew my top!!!
The idiots always does things without thinking of others or using their pig mind, that's why because these idiots, Malaysia will never be able to develop more like Singapore...
Enough for that...

Next, i was bit late to class due to that incident, Hmmp... I not in a good mood afterall. I continue to proceed and start the experiments. Experiment of lights. Quite and interesting experiment. After the tutor's explaination, as usual, Me, Kelvin and shay Ching form a team to conduct and set-up the apparatus. strting, the first experiment can be consider sucessful although had lots of error. Suddenly, Jia Huei from other team came our to ours and join us. Lol... A beautiful view of light...













A view of 4 professor doing a great job.

Trying to obtained the results...



































However... everything gone find until the last experiment... We had to redo, redo and redo in order to obtain an acceptable readings.

After the class, still have half an hour to next class, public speaking. We, amount ah Foo's gangs la, we went to the cafeteria to have lunch, while some of them started to get nervous and prepare their presentation. Aaron told me that his heart beat very fast. Anyway, most of the people does nervous before presenting a speech.
Oh ya, I remembered, Ah Foo was sitting in front of me, trying to cut something. I was wondering what he's trying to do? His creativity was outrageous
I was surprise that he was eventually trying to cut a BRA by using a piece of paper. Impressive!
I finish my lunch fast and left the gang early to get the projector an
d laptop for the next class, i went there too early. Lol... So i sat somewhere and played my PSP. Later, i went to take what i need la.
Ok, this is the most
funniest and interesting part! The presentation starts!
The 1st and the best,
Weng Foo. His topics is.... BRA. A good speaker with full confidence! Actually I've lots of photos about his presentation, but due to the copyrights of the slide's author, so that's all his photo i post on this blog.
Next, Aaron boy. An interesting topic about photography.Then, Skip to Ah Bong la, his topic was about his father's duck farm.
Once again, Straight skip to Jia Huei. The Most Laughter Speaker. His topics, was amount the most interesting, related to birth control, IT's CONDOM!!!
I was impress by his bravery. At the end of his speech, due to today is Jun-En's Birthday, he eventually present Jun-En a pack of condom(orange flavor). LOL...
Jun-En was very happy for that... Hahax...
Happy Birthday Jun-En!!!

After the class, to the next boring class... Writing for Science....
Eventually, I didn't pay any attention in that at all from the beginning. I was doing my lap reports. Keep doing, drawing graph and bare for 2 hours...
Then went home.... Haiz... Since the shortcut was close, I've no choice bit to use the long road back to home... Haiz.... Raining again... Is the sky trying to making fool of me? Sadly, I went home without speaking a word.
Haiz... That's all for today.
GoodNight....

No comments: