Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm new here


Hi, everyone!
Ok
, it starts with this, i decided to start blogging since almost all my friends have their blog. Erm... that nothing much to say or descride since i'm new here. So, i'll talk about the events recently i've been going through, I started taking driving lessons lately, i found that it was fun driving a car, and i realize that it take alot of endurance of pressure during of driving, lol... Next, the mid term test is near, and yet, i still not starting any studies or revisions, what a shame. I'd been spending too much time doing nothing, lol... However, it's time to start hardworking. Gambateh!!!

Erm... oh ya, i'm very happy that sony-ericsson C905 had released! I finally can change to my ideal phone that i'd waited soooooo.... long, haha! Lastly leh! The time now is 10.40pm, so i think i stop here so i can spend the rest of my time to discover how to make this blog look nicer. Hehe.
';..;'

2 comments:

-daniel- said...

wah...got blog edi wor...good good...

♥ 佩儀 ♥ said...

emm... I'm the 2nd who dropped u comment oo... haha...
ok, i will keep my sight here alwayz...