Tuesday, November 4, 2008

4th November...

Today, as usual, i cycled to campus early in the morning, this morning we have extra class, i mean replacement class for Programming. Once again I've to woke up early, i was very lazy to wake up as i can't slept the night before... Haiz.. Lack of sleep... When i was cycling to campus, i realize that my bicycle tires flatten abit, i'd forgoten to pump in air, hard to cycle...
Next, since today my class have to pass up the chemistry lap report, as usual, almost my whole class will copied each other's reports during lecture class. everyone was busy rushing to finish their report, included me as well. lol... furthermore, i nearly mix and mess up all my reports as my class mates keep borrowing my reports and pass here and there... OMG! But never mind, as long as i can hand in my reports in time is ok. After the class, Me, Shay Ching, Jun-En, I Jiao, GOD and Kelvin stay back together to finish up the rest of the report's dicussion. Inspike of doing work, we went cit-chatting about dramas and sorts of languages... Whatever... Oh ya, we almost late to the next class, so we walk as fast as we could. On the way down to the ground floor, we met a visitor, he ask us about the position of the Human Resourse Department. So Jun-En lead the way as we walk to the lift. One funny happen as we approuch to the lift door, Kelvin kept pressing the button( actually spoiled) and he turn to us and ask: "Was this 2nd floor?" Everyone laugh.
Next, the maths tutorial class. Haiz... I done nothing but copying answers for the teacher as usual, what a shame. I was shock when i looked at Shay Ching's work, she seems very hardworking, keep solving maths problem.
Compared to mine, Haiz....

After the class, of course lunch time la, i was very very hungry. I hunger for food! Since everyone was rushing the reports, i thought i'm going to eat alone in the cafeteria, BUT! Luckily got Jia Huei accompany me, haha.
For some moment passed, after lunch, i went to the reading to continue my report. I manage to joined up with Ah Foo's Gang.
Moreover, Jia Huei brought his laptop to campus today, he wanted to design, i mean to create his slide show for tomorrow's speech presentation. Whoa! I like his topic, damn funny. Once again, Weng Foo's ceativity helped Jia Hui to designed the slides to more attractive, it's was impressive! I'm looking forward to Jia Hui's speech tomorrow, lol...
Before entering to the next class (Damn Chemisty 2), i as a assistant class-rep, need to hand up the whole calss's reports to the office. lol.. Again i was accompanied by Jia Hui, thanks Jia Huei!
As soon as we reach the next class destination, we saw Aaron and Deniel infro
nt of us. They never notices us from behind, as they were like ducussing something very important, i wonder.
At around 4.15p.m, the sounds of tunder getting louder and louder as the class were getting more and more excited. 4.30p.m, the rain started to poured dogs and cats. Damn, rain, How am i going to get home! I just wish i could have a car... Haiz... Poor family always have to suffer...
K la, this is the end of my essay(diary). Thankyou for reading my blog^^
';..;'

No comments: