Monday, November 3, 2008

3 November 2008... Another tiring day...

This morning, i was cycling to campus as usual... I felt tired as everyday the same view of sight along the way to UTAR. Haiz... I just wish i could have a car to drive with, so that i no need to cycle so far from old town to new town.
Next, this morning I was very blur, i didn't realized that i went out early, so I reach campus at 8.20am, OMG!!! So I walked to the class, I thought there must be someone earlier than me. But it went out, no person at all. A dark and haunted lecture hall with me sitting there playing PSP. Lame... The damn police car kept ruined my race! ( I was playing Need For Speed Most Wanted 5.1.0)
After sometimes.... Aaron came... he... wanna play my PSP(in a pity look). I lend him. Naruto again... by shouting "Garaa, Garaa!"Anyway, I'm happy if my PSP does make others felt happy. Whatever... Oh ya, one funny things always happen to Jia Hui if he wears red shirt on Monday, just like today. The lecturer seems always spotted him as the first place after she asked some questions, and Jia Hui always have to answer if he is in red. Pity him....













Speaking of assignments... I wanna cry... I was not free last weekends so i decided to do it on Sunday(yesterday). Whereas, my teammate, Kelvin sent me a sms said that he would came to my house in the afternoon, BUT!!! In the afternoon...... Kelvin said.... He slept at 5a.m the night before and the said he so lazy since he'd asked other classmates that the assignments pass up on Friday next week. With the excuses LAZY... I went speechless. Anyway, I myself also very lazy to do la... hahax... But today, seeing Weng Fu them so hardworking and had done almost finish... I straight away felt very shame... Haiz....
Next, I felt sorry that i nearly started out a quarrel this morning where everyone was deciding to form groups for Programming assignments, but it can't be help. I just don't want Chung Jern in my group. Ah!!! I don't want to say anything about him as everyone knows what kind of person he is. ( Blowing my top!)
Lastly, Hahaha.... Bang! (stomach explode [copied from Aaron's joke])
I wax Jia hui's hair! He looks... NICE. But actually is very hard to wax his hair cause it's too long and my wax is not suitable for that. Lol... Anyway, as long as he is in that hair style, people around won't be afraid get strike by tunder.... Hehe... Just Kidding.
OK la, wanna rush my lap report here... It ends tonight.

1 comment:

₥Ϊҝɨʈοᵯσ said...

Likes your frend's hair...
Not too long compare to my hair...

Looks like u also from Perak...
Me also...
^_^